Jesse Kamm’s Okuda shirt, named after Shin Okuda, is functionality at its finest - just like the namesake furniture designer. The ideal oversized artist shirt with side patch pockets and dropped shoulder.
Cut from fine organic cotton poplin, and built to last. Wear with the Handy Pant in midnight.
• Khaki, 100% organic poplin
• Oversized fit
• Made in California
• Machine wash cold
• Model is 180cm/5'9 tall and wears a size XS/S
• UK Tax of 20% is included in the price shown. This will be deducted at checkout for all non UK customers.
• International orders may be subject to taxes, import duties, and fees once they arrive in the destination country. These Fees are not included in our prices nor in our delivery charges and you are responsible for their payment.
• You can find our full Delivery and Refund policy here.