The 225’s pants are Jesse Kamm’s first take on a plain front jean, but this style suggests the opposite thanks to their ease of wear. They’re spun from high-quality Japanese denim and break in wonderfully over seasons of wear. Wear with the Alma Shirt and Dragon Diffusion bag for le weekend.
To work out the right fit for you - measure your waist and the widest part of your hips. Refer to our size guide below.
• Cowboy Blue, 13oz Japanese Denim
• True to size, we recommend taking your usual size
• Straight Leg
• Button fly
• Made in California
• Val is 168 cm / 5'6" tall and usually wears a size 4 but has sized up to a 6 for a relaxed look
• US sizing
Delivery & Returns
• UK Tax of 20% is included in the price shown. This will be deducted at checkout for all non UK customers.
• International orders may be subject to taxes, import duties, and fees once they arrive in the destination country. These Fees are not included in our prices nor in our delivery charges and you are responsible for their payment.
• You can find our full Delivery and Refund policy here.