The 225’s pants are Jesse Kamm’s first take on a plain front jean, but this style suggests the opposite thanks to their ease of wear. They’re spun from high-quality Japanese denim and break in wonderfully over seasons of wear. Wear with the Ali shirt and Dragon Diffusion bag for le weekend.
To work out the right fit for you - measure your waist and the widest part of your hips. Refer to our size guide below.
• Cowboy Blue, 13oz Japanese Denim
• Runs small, we suggest taking a size up
• Straight Leg
• Button fly
• Made in California
• Dechka is 175cm / 5'9" tall is wearing a size 4
• US sizing
Delivery & Returns
• UK Tax of 20% is included in the price shown. This will be deducted at checkout for all non UK customers.
• International orders may be subject to taxes, import duties, and fees once they arrive in the destination country. These Fees are not included in our prices nor in our delivery charges and you are responsible for their payment.
• You can find our full Delivery and Refund policy here.