225'S PANT — COWBOY BLUE
The 225’s pants are Jesse Kamm’s first take on a plain front jean, but this style suggests the opposite thanks to their ease of wear. They’re spun from high-quality Japanese denim and break in wonderfully over seasons of wear. Channel your inner cowgirl and wear with boots and full denim.
To work out the right fit for you - measure the smallest part of your high waist (right under your ribs) and the widest part of your hips. Refer to our size guide below.
• Cowboy Blue,13oz Japanese Denim
• Take your size, these will start snug but break in over time
• Straight Leg
• Made in California
• Hannah is 177cm/5'8”and wears a size 2
• UK Tax of 20% is included in the price shown. This will be deducted at checkout for all non UK customers.
• International orders may be subject to taxes, import duties, and fees once they arrive in the destination country. These Fees are not included in our prices nor in our delivery charges and you are responsible for their payment.
• You can find our full Delivery and Refund policy here.